If you’re like me and love trying new products, your makeup bag can change quite a bit month to month. Even though I love switching it up, my makeup bag will always have these 5 essential makeup products that I simply can’t live without…
- Mac’s paint pot In the color Painterly- This is the very best product in my makeup bag! I have used this for over five years now and I still can’t do my makeup without it. I use this product as an eyeshadow primer. I tend to have oily eyelids and by using this it mattes your lids and keeps your eyeshadow from smudging or moving throughout the day. If you don’t have this product RUN to MAC now!!
- Ardell Wispie False Lashes- I am eyelash obsessed! I don’t wear makeup without eyelashes on, I even put lashes on if I’m not wearing any makeup… a little much? Yes, but I can’t help that I’m Addicted! I have tried so many different lashes but these are my go to & favorite drug store lash brand. I wear them either single lashed or I double them up for some extra volume.
- Duo latex free eyelash glue- This glue is amazing, especially for beginners since it’s clear so if you mess up it’s not a big deal. This glue will keep your lashes on through sweat, tears, and even sleeping (I’ve tested all three haha).
- Mac’s Blot Powder- This powder is my secret weapon since I live in Florida and there’s so much humidity. I tend to get extremely oily so my foundation likes to oxidize. This powder is suppose to be used just in the spots you feel oily throughout the day. My favorite way to use it is after all my makeup is finished I use the sponge that comes with it to pat it all over my makeup. This mattes my face before it has a chance to oxidize or get oily! I always keep one in my purse as well just in case of emergencies!
- Urban Decay Setting Spray-THIS STUFF IS MAGIC! This is a finishing spray to lock all your makeup in so it doesn’t wear off throughout the day. I have to spray this on my face everyday because if I don’t my makeup will be off within a couple hours!